Oh what a fun ride I've been on. My computer went crazy and this time I couldn't figure what was going on . I got to the point where i was going to use emergency repair procedure number 1 hitting it with a hammer !Unfortunately that didn't seem to work .
Like most people I know the basics of working these marvels of our age ,but this trip was out of my league !
Well before I had a total melt down I called in the big boys to get the job done !
I'm so glad I have friends that live for this kind of problem and enjoy the challenge.
This event has really let me know how much time we really spend on these stupid machines,we put so much into them they are a full part of our lives .
I think I spend too much time on this metal devil.When it was gone it was like a loss of an arm ..lol
YOU KNOW YOU'RE ADDICTED TO THE INTERNET WHEN...
• Your bookmarks takes 15 minutes to scroll from top to bottom.
• You step out of your room and realize that your parents have moved and you don't have a clue when it happened.
• All of your friends have an @ in their names.
• You've already visited all the links at Yahoo and you're halfway through Excite.
• You check your mail. It says "no new messages." So you check it again.
• Your phone bill is delivered in a box.
• You wake up at 3 a.m. to go to the bathroom and stop and check your e-mail on the way back to bed.
• The last girl you picked up was only a jpeg.
• You forget what year it is.
• You begin to wonder how on earth your service provider is allowed to call 200 hours per month "unlimited."
Well with everything back to normal and running well ,A SPECIAL THANK YOU ! to my friend for the fix !